Sealed stationary batteries VLADAR OPzS
VLADAR OPzS batteries are applied as uninterrupted power supply at electric power stations and substations, communications and telegraph centrals and for other types of uninterrupted energy supply equipment at the constant recharge and charge-discharge modes.
- Electrodes: Positive electrode, tubular plate filled with unique active material PLUDERTEC® providing higher cell lifetime along with required electrical characteristics.
Negative electrode – pasted grid plate made of patented alloy providing long battery service life.
- Separation: electrodes are separated by special high-porous separator made of polymeric materials.
- Container and lid: made of impact plastic that enables easy service and mechanical stability during all service life. Both cell sides have marking of minimal and maximum electrolyte levels.
- Electrolyte: water solution of sulfuric acid with density of 1.245±0.005 g/cm3
- Pole terminal: sealed pole terminal with solid brass bush for bolt M10.
- Ventilation plugs: plugs design prevents electrolyte splashing even at charging with higher voltage. Plugs are applied as extra means of ignition prevention (to increase safety) and catalytic recombination (to decrease water loss). Connectors: flexible or made of solid copper.
- Connectors: flexible or made of solid copper.
- Temperature range: from +5 to +45°С (+20°С is preferable).
- Installation: all standard installations in vertical position and on isolated racks are acceptable.
- Service life: not less then 20 years at buffer mode and proper operation.